Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

I finally ran more than 14 miles, 16.5 to be exact....whatWHAT?!

Yeah........it was hot.
This is a super short post, just checking in really quickly to say that I finally broke my 14 mile curse and ran 16.5 miles!! I am so happy and I don't really feel tired, although my legs feel a little heavy. I will do a more in depth post on how the long run felt and my marathon training (ahhhhhh.....is this real life?) from here on out, but I just wanted to let you all know, because I know you were on the edge of your seats waiting to find out how my run went. Not.

Also, expect an uber persian post later in the day with my recipe for Vegan Tahcheen which is a savory saffron rice cake that is loved by many (and veganized by few). Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment